Friday, January 30, 2009

What Would I Do?



My dear friend, Veronica, was supposed to come and see me tomorrow. However, her sweet little twins that she will have in March have prevented the trip. I told V (I call her "V") that I would make a list of all the things we would have done if she had come out to Canton, IL this week. So here goes.....


*I would have stayed up until the wee hours of the night playing catch phrase with you. We would sip our chai while we laughed and enjoyed each other.


*We would have driven to Peoria and gotten makeovers. Just got one at Christmas, but i am always up for another one! We then would either marvel at the talent of the makeup artist or make fun of her once we got in the car!


* We would get some "California Pizza Kitchen" pizza from the freezer section of the grocery store. We would eat it while we watched some chic flick that we only half paid attention to.


* We would go thrift store shopping and look for shoes, purses, and anything else that we might need. Can't ever have too many pairs of shoes.


*We would make a trip to the pet store so Dillon and Mr. Josh could look at all the animals.


* I would take you to house hunt with me. It would be so fun to get your opinion on the houses we look at.


* I would take you house hunting for YOUR house. (Hopefully it is close to mine!)


* I would make you one of my AMAZING cups of coffee.


* I would spend hours catching up on everything I have missed in the last 5 1/2 months.


* I would play with your make up!


* I would steal your coach purse while you are sleeping!!!


* I would wish that you were already living here.




So there you have it, Veronica. Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment