Monday, January 26, 2009

Friends from Afar!



This Christmas I was so excited to see my friends, the Watkins family, from China! We had not seen them since we left China a year and a half ago. The Watkins family are my kind of people.... they love the Lord, live for others, and have a great time wherever they are. The 4 Watkins children were in our youth group when we worked in China. Seeing them was like a family reunion! Another thing that made this reunion so sweet was that they brought Josh his guitar! The teens in China had given it to him as a gift and we weren't able bring it home with us. He was sooooo happy to play it again!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this blog!! What a great idea and it is SOOO you!! I just wanted to say that we LOOOOVED seeing ya'll over Christmas, too!! Especially being able to lay our eyes (and lips!) on Kyndra! I have some great pictures of Uncle Rex holding Kyndra that are priceless! Ya'll will always be such a special part of our lives. Love you bunches!! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete