Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sooo Pretty




Kyndra is "all girl". She always asks for a barrette in her hair if I don't put one in. She sits on the counter while I put my make-up on and plays with all of my brushes. "I want eyes" means she wants eye shadow.... I always thought that we would have the make-up battle around 12 years old... not two!


One day the house was quiet.... too quiet! I immediately knew something was wrong. I found the bathroom door closed, which could only mean that Kyndra was into something that she wasn't supposed to be into. As I opened the door, I heard, "Mommy, I pretty. Pretty eyes!" I guess the pictures explain it all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kyndra is such a cutie, and getting so big!!! Glad you have internet service now... I love all the updates and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad we have internet too! So nice to be able to jump online and spend a few minutes keeping up with everyone!

    ReplyDelete