Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Asian Escape"





This year Josh and I got to help plan the Valentine banquet at our church. The theme was oriental, so we called it "Asian Escape". It was so much fun dreaming and scheming about all the details! The skit, to me, was the highlight of the night. Let's just say that it included my husband (playing an old Chinese man), Mr. Snider (playing a fat Chinese woman) and Seth ("Sumo Seth"). The decorations turned out really great. Of course, my husband's love of fish was displayed in the fish pond that they built in the middle of the fellowship hall. Above are some of the pictures from the teen banquet.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word. Wish we could have been there. We will be next year!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Seth has some of these pics and I was ROFL when I saw that suit! Hilarious! --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks like a fabulous party! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete